Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 17

Day 17: What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to...

  • Eating the top layer of our wedding cake on our first wedding anniversary (4.11.11)
  • Traveling to new places: Vegas with all the Oakes brothers and their wives (hopefully next summer) and visiting family in Utah (this winter if we can save up the money)

  • Being a mommy
  • Our first Thanksgiving and Christmas as as married couple
  • Kissing my man at midnight on New Year's Eve :)


That's a very, very small list of the many things I'm looking forward to in the future. What are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

Elise said...

Vegas is super fun- how exciting! I've enjoyed reading your blog and have tagged you with an award (check out my blog to see).