Monday, October 25, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Favorite Fall Decorating Ideas


Have I mentioned that I loooooove fall yet? This week's topic is so fun. These are my two favorite fall ideas that I've seen recently.

1. Fall Wreaths

I love this wreath from DIY Show Off. Such a cute summer wreath, and without the starfish, it would transition perfectly for fall! I've seen this wreath also made with different colored fabrics and it could be made specially for any season or holiday.
DIY Show Off

And how cute is this fall wreath made of magnolia leaves?

cg front door magnolia wreath
Centsational Girl

2. Halloween Decorated Staircase

If I had a staircase, I would love to do this. Thrifty Decor Chick's stairs are so spooky and fun :)

Thrifty Decor Chick

What are your favorite fall decor ideas?

7 comments:

ty said...

Those stairs are so cute, but in my house, the mice would be roommates with the dust bunnies.

Kelly said...

Those stairs are adorable

Unknown said...

look at that mice.... cute!

Female Stuff said...

I love the first wreath. Looks so ethnic to me.

Hop here from T2T and follow
Happy Tuesday
Risma

The Undomestic Mom said...

cute!!

black tag diaries said...

i love the first wreath... you could totally change it out all year long, what a brilliant idea!

Unknown said...

Love the 1st wreath.


I'm a new follower from Top 2 Tuesday. Hope you'll check out my blog www.jandshoughton.blogspot.com