Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 16

Day 16: Dream Home

Right now I am in love with Craftsman style homes. I love all the architectural details like the woodwork on the columns and such. I found this picture and loove this house:


Unique House Plan, 035H-0020

With this staircase:
Staircase, 035H-0020

And it would have this kitchen:



A bathroom that looked something like this (I LOVE beadboard):



Oh and I forgot; there would be a super organized, blackboard door pantry like this one:

 

Dreaming of dream homes makes me so happy :)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful choices!

Kit said...

These are great pictures. I love the pantry door.

Rob and Mary Beth said...

That pantry is perfect!

ty said...

I love the beadboard in the bathroom.

Shari said...

I love your picks for this one!