Monday, October 4, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Dream Kitchens

Can I just first say how excited I got when I saw this week's topic. I am always dreaming about what my dream kitchen will look like and its something that I've been thinking about a lot recently since we've been on the search for another home.

1. Kitchen from "Something's Got to Give"






I know this must be on some other's list also. This kitchen is gorgeous! I am in love with the white cabinets and dark countertops. Another favorite from this kitchen is the square island. I love big islands that are truly functional, like the shelves for cookbooks on this one, as well as space for pretty decor and plenty of storage space.


2. Kraftmaid Kitchen



I love this kitchen from the Kraftmaid cabinetry catalog. I love the ceiling to floor pantry cabinets as well as the bar on the back of the kitchen island. I can't get away from white cabinet kitchens and I'm sure whatever home we choose, there will be white cabinets in my future.

Go join in the fun on Taylor's blog.

5 comments:

Jen said...

GORGEOUS choices!

Tales of a young mamma said...

I love that second one! I'm really a fan of the white in the kitchen for some reason!

Lindsey said...

i love your first choice - its so clean and simple!

Beth McC. said...

Love your picks! The Somethings Gotta Give kitchen is one of my FAVES!!! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, love your first choice.