Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: Goals

-Become a better Chrstian
-Learn to be the best wife I can be
-Visit all 50 states
-Cook dinner at least 4 or 5 nights a week
-Be the best mom (when I have children) and step-mom I can be
-Get out of debt
-Redecorate our house
-Become better at remembering to do laundry (my poor hubs is always the one who suffers from my forgetfulness- sorry babe!)
-Get back to couponing on a regular basis
-Take more pictures
-Start blogging on a more regular basis
-Come up with a more concrete theme for my blog
-Make my Scentsy business successful

5 comments:

Kit said...

Great list! I feel like my blog is all over the place too, but I guess my life is that way. Oh well :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by I am your newest follower
I am a huge scentsy fan as well
good luck with your business

Kelly said...

Great answers! it was great learning a bit more about you :)

Venessa said...

I like your list...I am also a new follower!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I want to get better about using coupons too!