Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 14

Continuing on in the challenge (three days in a row for me, are you impressed??)...

Day 14: A Picture you love

I needed a good picture, so what else is there to do than go to facebook and look at every picture tagged of you to find a great one you had forgotten about? I had so much fun reliving all the memories from college and I came across this pic and knew I had to post it.

Me (left) and Ashley (BFF)

Me and my best friend, while we were in college, being silly like always before getting ready for a night out. I've been really missing college recently, just for all of the fun times and the lack of "real life" I seem to be experiencing now. Don't get me wrong, I love being married and getting to spend everyday with my man, but college was so fun and I don't think I will ever stop missing it.

6 comments:

Kit said...

I love this picture...so silly and cute!

Kit

ty said...

I totally understand that situation. College, in all its silliness, is something I'll ALWAYS miss. I stuck myself back into school, but it won't ever be as great as my undergrad.

Nicole said...

Cute picture! I'll try to enjoy college a little more for you. :)

Caroline said...

Love the silly pic!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

Ashley said...

yay for us :) I miss this <3