Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3

Your first love

When it comes to loving there have been a two firsts for me:

The first man I ever loved: Jesus. I became a Christian at a young age, but I don't think I was truly in love with Jesus until high school. I have never, even to this day, known such joy as the joy that I felt when I realized that the creator of the universe loves me, sins and all. Its the most awesome feeling and you've not truly lived unless you've experienced this yourself.

The first earthly man I truly loved: My husband, Brian. I got lucky with this one, let me tell you. He is an awesome husband and the best friend I've ever had. When we met for the second time (about  6 years after the first time) something clicked and I knew he was it for me. We have our ups and downs every day, but I know at the end of the day he loves me more than anything, and I wouldn't trade that feeling for the world.

No comments: