Friday, October 22, 2010

Oops: Blog Challenge Day 12

Wow, it turns out I'm horrible at this "remembering-to-blog-everyday" thing- like I didn't know that already! :)
Well instead of boring anyone with a horrible 10 day catch-up post, I will just join in where everyone else is at the moment. Go over to Katie's Journey to join the fun.


Day 12: Beliefs

I believe in the Creator of heaven and earth, His only Son, and the presence of the Holy Spirit.
I believe in the power of prayer.
I believe there is good in each and every person on this planet.
I believe that true love does exist.
I believe that what my mother told me was true: "everyone comes into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime."
I believe that the Lord always provides. Always.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Well done - thanks for sharing! :)

Alicia Hamaker Oakes said...

K so im so glad you posted this . now i know that we believe in the same things. Now a days that is hard to find a gal who believes in what you believe. i love that you are so true to that and are not afraid to say it