Monday, November 1, 2010

November Warmer of the Month

To be honest, I'm happy Halloween is over. I've never really been too big on this holiday, and now I've got a bunch of left over candy that I'm going to have to try and not eat all at once. But I'm really just excited that it's over because that means that we are now in the real holiday season. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, and then Christmas!! I've already got Christmas on the brain, and I was so excited when I visited my personal website this morning and saw the new warmer of the month chosen by Scentsy:

Prancer

And the scent of the month to go with "Prancer" is called Silver Bells. How festive! Contact me if you would like to get more information about ordering, or anything concerning Scentsy. Scentsy makes for great holiday gifts!

Or if you're interested in earning FREE Scentsy, you should consider a basket party. Even if you're far away from where I live, I can mail you everything you will need to have your party, and its at no cost to you. Plus you get an awesome free gift just for hosting! Contact me at aimeeoakes@gmail.com for more information!

No comments: