Monday, November 1, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Favorite Gifts

I have a lot of great gifts that I've been given, such as my salvation and my husband. But like Taylor said, I'll make this list a little bit more materialistic :)

1. MacBook Pro



I LOVE my MacBook Pro. It was a gift from hubs for my last birthday. I did need a new computer. My one from college was about to die and hubs knew I wanted a Mac so bad so we went to Atlanta to the Apple store and picked one out! He is the best!

2.  2010 Mustang GT




Hubs got this for me last year and it was the most fun I ever had driving a car. Sadly, we no longer have it. The boys barely fit in the back and we couldn't tow hub's boat with it so we traded it in for an SUV. Hubs says that everyone should own or drive a mustang at least once in their life and now that I had the opportunity I'm glad that I did. I got to learn to drive a manual with this car too and thats a good thing to know how to do. She sure is pretty.

Go join in the fun:

3 comments:

Kit said...

I love my MacBook Pro too...I will never get another kind of computer ever :)
Have a great day!

Kelly said...

OOH! Great picks! Love that you had a Mustang!

Unknown said...

Wow love the gifts. My vehicle was a gift to myself as well, and I cant wait to get a Mac. Btw I love scentsy.. Ive always wanted one of the little burners that had the Marines (Fiance is a Marine) insignia on it..