Monday, July 26, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Favorite Scents

These scents are both for men but men's colognes are my favorite!

1. CK Free


This is what I got hubs for Christmas and I love it. Hubs always tells me when he has his "smell good" on and i just got to hug him and get a whiff.

2. Abercrombie Fierce



This has been one of my favorite scents for years. I'm even guilty of wearing it on occaision because it smells so amazing. If you've walked into an A&F, you have smelled Fierce and I don't know anyone who doesn't like it.

Go on over to Undomestic Momma to join in the fun!




Only a few days left in July to take advantage of my Scentsy Special. Buy a warmer, get a scent bar FREE! You might just find your own new favorite scent! Read about the special here.

3 comments:

J Rodney said...

Hi There,
I’m your newest follower. I’m stopping by from Top 2 Tuesday Frugality Is Free

Miss Chelsea said...

Good ol Abercrombie! Besides... what girl doesn't like that bottle?! ;)

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love Abercrombie too!