Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Characters

This week's Top Two is Characters you would want to play. This was pretty easy. I just thought of my two favorite characters from literature or film and two immediately popped into my head.

1. Elizabeth Bennet from "Pride and Prejudice"




Whether Keira Knightly in the most recent film adaptation or Jennifer Ehle in the classic BBC version, either Mr. Darcy would be quite alright with me, wouldn't you agree? :)
Elizabeth Bennet is such a strong female character and wasn't afraid to go against society's thoughts of what a lady should be. I think it would be a very fun role to play!

2. Bella from the "Twilight" series



Who wouldn't want to star opposite those hunks from the Twilight series? I love these books and wish that someone different had been cast as Bella in the movies. Not to say that I could do better than Kristen Stewart (I definitely couldn't), but I never felt like she was quite right for this role. It would be a fun role to be in because of the fantasy aspect of the series.


A close third was any of the ladies from Sex and the City. It was my favorite TV series of all time and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the clothes, shoes, and accessories that they get to wear!


Can't wait to read your picks of the week!

2 comments:

Brianna! said...

OOOO I DEFINITELY pick the third choice over the second!
:)
LOVE TOP TWO TUESDAY
it's so fun right!

xoxo
bB

Meredith said...

I love SATC, it's been a fave all the way from season 1 to movie 2.