Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dreams of White

We officially made an offer last night on the home we wish to purchase, and our current home went on the market. We are currently in the process of spiffying the place up to look great for the pics that will be posted on the listing as well as for any visitors we may have tour the home. As I look forward to hearing a hopefully positive response from the sellers, I keep dreaming of what we will make of the new home and I don't see how I will be able to keep myself from painting everything white. I love the clean, crisp and airy feel that white brings to a room and to a home as a whole.

I am inspired by these photographs:

Country Living
Look how bright and open this kitchen seems. I love the accents of the exposed wooden beams as well as the rustic looking bar chairs.

Found Here
 I love the green accents here and there in this kitchen. Beautiful wood floors as well.


Found Here
I don't think I could ever have enough beautiful things to display on those shelves, but it is stunning nonetheless.

Keep your fingers crossed for an accepted offer and a home that will be quick to sell!

No comments: