Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to.....?

Its that time of year again. Yes, its back to school work. Wait, what? This is the first year in about 18 years that I'm not going back to school. Every store I go into is a reminder that I would rather be buying cute notebooks and pens instead of trying to remember that I have to do laundry or else I will  have nothing to wear to work tomorrow.

I officially have the back to school itch. I've been looking up different programs for online graduate degrees. Its kind of the "I miss school" thing, but mostly a "I can't find a good job" thing. I've never heard anything about any online degrees other than the commercials I see on tv. I am so tempted to sign up tomorrow. I truly love learning and would love to get a more advanced degree, but no one I know has ever done the online thing, so I have no one to ask about it.

3 hours of class beats 8 hours at work any day.

No comments: