Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Fall and Winter Scentsy is here!

Its that time of year, folks. Before we know it, the hot humid days of summer will be over and the leaves will begin changing. Today, Scentsy released their new Fall/Winter 2010 line. You MUST go to my site and check out all the new things for this fall. I just received all my scents in the mail and the new ones are to die for! See the side panel on the right for links to my website.

Here are a few new things Scentsy has to offer this season. Click on any of the photos' captions to go to the Scentsy site and learn more about the item:





Need I say more?! There is also the "Patriot Collection" featuring armed forces warmers, and a special warmer to benefit The National Breast Cancer Foundation. Really beautiful stuff.

Scentsy makes for fun holiday parties and great Christmas gifts. Contact me today!

No comments: